"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This strange margin was due to the reduction of points won in the qualifying stage.
- In the next stages, Fignon was able to answer all attacks from his opponents, and he even won the time trial in the 21st stage.
- Bartali however won the sprint in the first stage, and thanks to the bonification of one minute for the winner, he was leading the race.
- Akokana won their group in the first stage of the Niger Championship, and finished 6th in the finals.
- At the 2011 Tour de France Hoogerland won the Mountain jersey in the 6th stage.
- Cancellara came close to another stage win in the stage nine individual time trial, but fell short by seventeen seconds.
- At the Tour of Utah, van Garderen won the time trial in the third stage.
- Gavazzi won a 42-rider sprint in the first stage.
- Benfica won the championship again the following season with a 91% winning record in the regular stage and a 4-1 final against Porto.
- Boardman won the prologue in the Prutour and the first daily stage after that, finishing second over all when the weeklong race reached London.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.