"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At this still immature stage, they may form groups or school.
- Very little is known about the immature stages of ant nest beetles.
- They have been generally found to have five immature stages and become adults within four to six weeks.
- Early workers concentrated on destroying the immature aquatic stages in their breeding places using what we would now call environmental management.
- The slugs probably pass the winter in the immature stage.
- The cells in acute leukemia start multiplying before they develop beyond their immature stage.
- The immature stages and male specimens have not been seen.
- This is the sexually immature adult stage of American eel.
- Brood cell A special chamber or pocket built to house immature stages.
- It is whitish and flat at the immature stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.