"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you think you'll be going to see the stage version, too?
- In the stage version, the judge was the leading character.
- At least four other stage versions of the story also appeared in 1820.
- A stage version, created at around the same time, has been performed several times since.
- Yes, it's the stage version of what you've seen in the movies and on television.
- Where the show was later made into a film, the year refers to the stage version.
- But she pointed out that the stage version is set only in a house.
- Most of the cast had appeared in the stage version.
- A live stage version was produced based on the first game.
- For example, many of the changes television made possible were then adopted back into the stage version.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.