"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What went through the mind of the person when he decided to pull the trigger," she asked.
- He decided to pull the articles together into a course.
- However, when a request for money comes from a children's home, they decide to pull of one last job.
- However, the airline decided to pull out of the airport deal.
- My men saw that huge box on the water, and we decided to pull it along behind the ship.
- He was hurt in practice and decided to pull himself from the lineup.
- And in 1993, Congress decided to pull the plug on the project despite $2 billion already having been spent.
- I decided to pull over and get a few hours' sleep.
- Within a day, the company decided to pull the ad, which had been scheduled to run several more times.
- And so there may be times when even the best parents decide to pull a child out of the lineup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.