"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, when a request for money comes from a children's home, they decide to pull of one last job.
- And government benefits did not pull many out of poverty.
- Then he pulled her free of the water and onto the deck.
- He pulled her against him, comforting the both of them.
- I protested, just as she pulled clear of the trees and the house in question came into view.
- "Less people pull of the road to come in here and ask to use the bathroom," he said.
- She pulls in and out of the parking lot every day.
- He pulled clear of an agent who was holding his foot.
- It kept trying to pull around of its own accord.
- But I'll also remember that you pulled yourself out of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.