"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood and pulled her dress over her head.
- Barbara quickly pulled her dress up to where it belonged, then turned around and put her hands on his shoulders.
- Ahead of him Elinor was pulling her dress over her head.
- She pulled her dress lower at the neck as if she were suffocating.
- She pulled her dress -open to show it to him.
- In another case that went to court, a male employee pulled a female colleague's dress down on the dance floor.
- "Pull your dress up higher, I want to see more of your legs."
- I imagined pulling her dress up and looking at her hole.
- I thought he was gonna pull my dress off me.
- Fay pulled her dress back up and led the way down through the trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.