"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In April 2012, a male student pulled a knife during a fight at the school.
- "Today" did pull in some additional viewers during the war.
- I ask if it's his policy to pull people out of their cars during traffic stops.
- But investors still seem to be pulling back during declines.
- "It is beginning to look like the same old smear campaign he tried to pull during the election."
- Like others, Japanese investors pulled money home during the plunge.
- The single was pulled during the second week of release, as some record stores refused to stock it.
- This is a modern variation of what Microsoft tried to pull during the late 90's.
- He pulled the team together during the final battle.
- He pulled a hamstring muscle three times during the 1986 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.