"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He lay back on the cold ground and pulled the blankets about his ears.
- He pulled a robe about him and went to the door of her room.
- He pulled in one, about five inches long and tossed it back.
- Pull about a foot of cable through the box opening.
- I pulled the rug about me and was soon asleep again.
- He heard the threat in my voice and stood up abruptly, pulling his power about him.
- On this day, he would pull in about 4,000 pounds of shrimp over 10 hours.
- With some effort he pulled a kind of calm about himself.
- Not with a chance to pull information about all humankind from him, and a week to do it in.
- I pulled in the next night at about a quarter to eight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.