"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maureen let go of Doug and pulled her shirt up.
- I pulled up my shirt to confirm it, then got dressed.
- Then she was pulling up her long shirt and rolling over on top of Remo.
- He pulled up his shirt to reveal a large bruise over a kidney.
- "I pulled up my shirt and I felt a spot that hurt the most," she said.
- I felt a terrible impulse to pull up my shirt and let him have a good look.
- I pulled up my shirt, exposing where the wolf had taken a bite.
- Just pull up your shirt, show me those pretty little things.
- Pulling up his shirt he found a long thin slash.
- It's not as if he pulls up his shirt to show some surgeon's stitching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.