"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved to his feet and pulled her up beside him.
- She pulled me up beside her on the bed and opened the book.
- She hadn't seen me when I pulled up beside her and stopped.
- She pulled the single chair right up beside the bed and sat down.
- When she stopped at a light, a sports car pulled up beside her.
- His hand found my arm and he pulled me up to stand beside him.
- At the light, the car pulled up beside us again, and the officer came to my window.
- Half an hour later he pulled up beside a small park and began to take stock of the situation.
- He did so, and I pulled him up beside me.
- He came back to the bed and pulled up a chair beside it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.