"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her breath slowed; she pulled her shoulders back with effort.
- Rather than walk around him, she jumped to the far side and pulled his shoulders back.
- The ropes bit into his flesh, and they pulled his shoulders back.
- Sometimes they hung him by his arms from behind, pulling his shoulders out of joint.
- I started to pull my shoulders higher against the pillows but he stopped me.
- She pulled her shoulders in, released them, and left the couch.
- She pulled his shoulders down and kissed him on the cheek.
- The street was all but empty when Luke pulled his shoulders away from the wall against which he leaned.
- "I'm fine," she said, pulling her shoulders away from his arm.
- She took a deep breath and pulled her shoulders back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.