"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Typically, Andy's behaviour is rather mundane, such as pulling his trousers up by himself or going to the toilet.
- Pulling his trousers on past it was another difficulty.
- I could have pulled his trousers off Un-noticed, silly chappie!
- He didn't know why she was screaming - he'd pulled his trousers up long ago.
- But what if I heave you to the floor and pull your trousers down from the rear?
- The big man was sitting on the side of the bed now, struggling to pull his trousers on.
- Jan said, "No wonder you hate us so much," and pulled his bloodstained trousers free.
- He pulled his trousers down and sat with his behind over the dinghy's stern.
- Macurdy pulled his trousers up and sat down on the bench, hissing with pain as he did.
- Kept on pulling his trousers down and putting his out in his pockets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.