"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though primarily known as a director of animated films, mostly for Production I.G, Oshii has also been involved in several live-action projects.
- Keys and manager Jeff Robinson signed a film production deal to develop live-action and animated projects with The Walt Disney Company.
- In October 2012, Saldanha signed a five-year exclusive deal with 20th Century Fox to develop and produce animated and live-action projects.
- The reboot will be a live-action project featuring a fully computer-generated Godzilla.
- Nichole Millard and Kathryn Price have been hired to adapt the comic strip as a live-action project.
- The film rights have been acquired by Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures, making this the first live-action project for the former.
- With Don Haig, he scripted and directed 125 Rooms of Comfort, another live-action project, in 1974.
- This is to be G.D.H.'s first live-action project with 30 more live-action projects under consideration.
- As a result of this dispute, 20th Century Fox and New Regency Productions pulled out of the live-action project.
- The live-action project was eventually scrapped on June 2010 in favor of a new Voltron television series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.