"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project has so far encountered "no major glitches."
- But the related project encountered strong resistance from regional leadership and was not realized.
- The plant had originally been due to restart in April 2011, but the project encountered a number of delays.
- The American project to build a stable democracy in Iraq has encountered many obstacles.
- At the end of 2001 and beginning of 2002, the project encountered more conflict.
- But the project encountered delays and got caught in a shift of city housing policy.
- The project has encountered some legal and legislative problems.
- By March 2010 the project had encountered permit issues.
- The project encountered several problems not typically associated with road construction.
- Although other projects have encountered greater problems, their difficulties have been masked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.