"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Chicago project, in which 340 life-size cow statues were placed along city streets, was a huge success.
- For want of tenants, the Chicago project was never built.
- The Chicago project, called Uptown Square, is also an attempt to bring retail life to a blighted commercial district.
- The Chicago project, one of the largest at about $1 million this year, involves nearly 50 field workers and three stations.
- Those are nationwide figures, but Mr. Hunt said much of the increase apparently resulted from the Chicago project.
- The broadcast was well received, and praised for its raw portrayal of life in the Chicago projects .
- The 2008 exhibition You Are the Measure included never-before-displayed archival material of his 1978 Chicago project.
- But the Chicago project, which is now under construction as the first of these deals, looks good financially.
- In October she was sent to work with SCLC's Chicago project.
- The movie, which stars Keanu Reeves and an impressive group of kids, takes place in the Chicago projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.