"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can be moved to other projects in these intervals, improving departmental productivity.
- As a result, Green moved to other projects and Hardcastle pursued a solo career.
- Of those, 6,230 will receive renovated apartments, 1,200 will move to projects, and 8,580 will move out on their own.
- Morill was moved to "special projects" and the status of the movie was seriously in doubt.
- They are also encouraged to move away from worksheets and textbooks to projects and hands-on learning.
- At Hallmark, Holland was promoted to designer in his first year, and quickly moved to bigger projects.
- As the company's success grew, Gorrie moved its focus to larger commercial, industrial, and institutional projects.
- In 1999 all work on the City of Adelaide stopped and the shipwrights were moved to other projects.
- A follow-on project, Jane's A-10, was under development when the project was canceled in late 1998 and the team moved to other projects.
- The remaining low-income white tenants were often elderly and moved to projects reserved specifically for seniors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.