"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More licensing information, for profit or nonprofit groups, is available from Hamilton Projects, 215 Lexington Avenue, New York 10016.
- There, he directed the Hamilton Project, an economic policy research group that develops policy proposals to achieve shared economic growth.
- Campbell's booming licensing business is handled by Hamilton Projects, one of several companies that serve as liaisons between trademark owners and prospective licensees.
- The goal of the Hamilton Project is to put together economic policies aimed at influencing the Democratic Party's platform.
- For all the similarities between Mr. Rodrik's thinking and that of the middle-of-the-road economists associated with the Hamilton Project, there are some important differences, too.
- (The Hamilton Project is not an advocacy organization and does not have a view).
- Those ideas are cribbed from a provocative report on education from the Hamilton Project, which is affiliated with the Brookings Institution.
- The company, Hamilton Projects, will be responsible for finding companies that want to use the logo in advertising.
- He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Hamilton Project at the Brookings Institution.
- Steyer served as a delegate to the Democratic National Conventions in 2004 and 2008, and has been a member of the Hamilton Project since 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.