"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The downtown today possesses only building exceeding 200 m, the 1000 de la Gauchetière tower, which was built as a special project in 1992.
- Shahrak-e Gharb, built as a massive project of modern apartment buildings.
- The adjacent house at 313 East 58th is tantalizingly similar, but it is not clear if they were built as a joint project.
- Co-op City was built as a state-assisted project, and its construction was overseen by the state.
- The passenger building was built in 1937, as a project of architect Roberto Narducci.
- It was built in 1937-1938, as a project of the federal Works Progress Administration.
- It was built as a hydroelectric project in the 1920's.
- The structure was built from 1933 to 1934 as a project of the New Deal's Works Progress Administration.
- Hobbled by a debilitating stroke, he ordered the construction in 1996 of what remains the world's largest refinery complex built as a single project.
- The original lake was built by the Simpson family of Huntingdon as a hydroelectric project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.