"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other activities include income generating projects like poultry, welding and soap making.
- The farm has been the most important aspect of these income generating projects.
- The award funds educational and income generating projects aimed at improving the prospects of African girls.
- He has mobilised women and the youth to initiate income generating projects.
- Mr. Baker promised to help set up an international scientific center to generate civilian projects for former weapons scientists.
- In the newly created post, Ms. Leo will generate projects and story ideas for the program's special correspondents.
- Generally, the responses of the Commission to all these ethical questions are far too conventional: they do not have the ambition which generates major projects.
- In addition, the Union provides the needed inputs to manage small income generating projects.
- The new power generating projects - thermal, hydel and solar-will involve investments of more than 300 billion.
- Efforts have been made to alleviate poverty through a variety of means including encouraging income generating projects and improved agricultural practices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.