"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I lost hope many times, and turned to other projects, but I could not concentrate on them," he says.
- Hale turned his attention to other projects, which included a long association with Toyah.
- This disappointment, among other things, led to the group members turning to separate projects after 1990.
- With the cleaning and maintenance done, you can turn to specific projects that will add value.
- By the 1920S the former had won the day and landscape architects turned their talents to municipal projects.
- The band folded late in 1985, as its members turned to other projects.
- So I kept turning to other projects, avoiding the big one.
- By this point it seemed the basic design was complete, and Bede turned his attention to other projects.
- Later it turned to commercial projects and conventionally financed housing.
- In this respect, I believe it is a mistake to turn to large projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.