"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, he noted that many city projects would have to be delayed until better fiscal times.
- Freedom Ship is a floating city project initially proposed in the late 1990s.
- The money would be used to help rebuild the subway system and for other important city projects.
- At a price $8 a yard higher than the market rate, the added cost for city projects was $270,000.
- There are also two other sister city projects in progress.
- And this was a city project, never a federal one, which now had broad support in Vienna.
- The main city project is to restore train service to Moscow next month.
- The project, like many large city projects, comes with controversy.
- Face it; this whole city project of yours seems almost designed to attract my attention.
- Then I guess it was like any other city project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.