"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In March 2007, he announced he would be moving forward with the project.
- The following year HBO revealed they had decided not to move forward with the project.
- "And we are also moving forward with the project as quickly as possible."
- He added that although there were follow-up conversations as recently as February, officials at the corporation had not moved ahead with the project.
- But he said the city must take a long-term approach as it moves forward with the project.
- Not until all that was up and working did she feel comfortable moving forward with the project.
- Mr. Yeskel said the decision to move ahead with the project was based on economics.
- A decision to move forward with the project is also likely to depend on approval from governments, including the French.
- Dryden convinced the committee to move ahead with the project even though it was not clear there would be any military value gained from it.
- "If we have to wait a little bit longer, we will, but our intent is to move ahead with the project."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.