"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He decided to take the project outside the country.
- Being an entrepreneur unable to find a solution he decided to take the project on himself.
- The important thing there was to convince them that we were taking the project seriously and doing it right.
- The summer of 2006 allowed the band to take the project seriously and record its first album.
- Ten years ago no one would have taken the project seriously.
- They then contact the charity and work together to take the project forward to completion.
- The estimated cost of £118 523 was considered too expensive to take the project further.
- Therefore, he took the project to the Japanese movie companies after which production began.
- This took the whole project to a new level.
- He would have taken the project to its final stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.