"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He served as executive director of the Wisconsin Project for twenty-five years.
- Milhollin and the Wisconsin Project are best known for digging up the details of dangerous nuclear deals and publishing them in the media.
- In the 1990s Milhollin and the Wisconsin Project continued to advocate for stronger controls on dangerous exports.
- Previously, the Wisconsin Project published Iraq Watch, a web site that tracked Saddam Hussein's nuclear, chemical and missile programs.
- The document is to be posted Monday at www.iraqwatch.org, a new initiative of the Wisconsin Project.
- Mr. Milhollin of the Wisconsin Project said that the radiation effort was clearly a flop, despite the report's upbeat language.
- That conclusion is documented in stark detail in a new study by the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control.
- But the picture provided by the Wisconsin Project suggests just how instrumental such dual-use trade can be.
- Gary Milhollin, the director of the Wisconsin Project on Arms Control, said that today's attack was of more political than military significance.
- Diana Edensword is a research analyst at the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.