"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each family contributes equal amounts of labor, material, and money to village projects.
- It was one of several millennium village projects around seeking to regenerate inner-city areas.
- Government funds were also provided for village projects in which local people built schools and roads, while free health care and education were introduced.
- In addition to new schoolhouses, they showed off village projects for breeding pigs, poultry, cattle and shrimp.
- Neighbors Pitch In He said caring for them had become something of a village project.
- While serving, he "sometimes took leaves of absence to work on village projects in Uganda and elsewhere."
- Not everybody thinks the village project, at $7.5 million, has been a success so far.
- When OBI started operations, village projects including kindergarten schools for the poor were set up.
- Volunteers are needed to teach English or work on village projects, and you can simultaneously take Thai language and cooking courses.
- Mason has now retired from his full-time teaching career and currently lives in Dehradun, where he is working on a village project near Meerut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.