"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was developed as a joint project of the college, the city and its nonprofit business improvement district.
- This book was developed as a continuous project for Black's Doctoral dissertation in 1962 from Cornell University.
- Seeker developed itself as a travelling project with always new groups of participants.
- It was developed as a joint project of the National Park Service and the City of Philadelphia.
- It was developed as a joint Yugoslav-Romanian project in the 1970s for the air forces of both nations.
- The site was mainly developed in the 1970s as a project associated experimental political sociology and was listed under the then Social Democratic government.
- Rabbit Fever was originally developed as a 20-minute project for Do's film class at the University of Southern California.
- Their superior in the company deemed it "too dark and complicated for a fantasy", but Takahashi was allowed to develop it as a separate project.
- In the following years cooperation with Bulgarians has broken down, and the launcher was continued to be developed as a Polish only project.
- The chief designer, Lev Schukin, says the craft was originally developed as a military project, starting in 1978.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.