"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would make it the city's largest new capital project.
- Generally, the state's money does not go toward capital projects.
- A great deal of the spending went on capital projects.
- Some capital projects obviously need current resources to run them.
- The real problem is going to be the funding for capital projects in the future.
- This is the largest capital project for the school in 70 years.
- Of that, $115 million has been spent so far on 911-related capital projects.
- Other capital projects, he says, will usually have a bigger economic impact.
- Some large capital projects are moving along in the face of the uncertainty from the city.
- The economy is waiting for you to make a single announcement on a capital project that has started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.