"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I really want to write about what happened to our people.
- I also wanted to write about what makes these women happy and feel good.
- I wanted to write a book and give my mother to the world.
- At one point I wanted to write the story of my life.
- But I do want you to write some things for next time.
- Some parents may want to write to the record companies.
- When people come and see what we're doing, then we want to write something else for them.
- But who wants to write another book about those guys?
- They were in the news and we wanted to write about them.
- I want to write a play where people come out and don't say anything for 10 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.