"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two became close friends and soon began writing music together.
- During the 1950s, he began writing stories while working as a school teacher.
- She began writing children's books in 1818, after the death of her father.
- She began playing and writing music at the age of six.
- After a few minutes she looked away and began writing something.
- She began writing books and short stories in the early 1920s.
- He began writing as a student, at the age of 22.
- He has been at the paper since 1999 and began writing about the economy in 2000.
- His first job was as a teacher, and during this time he began writing short stories.
- Major married and she began writing after her first child was born.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.