"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am learning to write without the loss of love.
- Where do they learn to write a program longer than 20 lines?
- This was not enough - he must now learn to write.
- Let the student at least try to learn to write that way.
- But now I had to learn to write - well, on the run.
- So many people learned to write walking around the city.
- He'll learn not to write to women in a few more years.
- Or you may just have to learn to write smaller.
- Young people helped him with his books and at the same time learned to write well.
- And one way they learn to write is by speaking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.