"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this time she decided to write for a living.
- She ended up trying to force herself on him and decided to write about that.
- At last I decided to write about a boy who runs away from his small town to see the world.
- He decided to write to the minister instead of calling again.
- Then, about three years ago, something happened that made him decide to write a book.
- After seeing the film, though, he decided to write something that might not get much air time.
- He decided to write a story about, in part, an author who couldn't finish his own work.
- She decided to write about her choice to help a family member.
- With nothing else to do, he decided to write to his mother.
- What made you decide to write your life story now?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.