"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I include them here to encourage you to write about anything at all.
- We encourage you to write letters to our editorial staff.
- His year 10 teacher helped and encouraged him to write.
- He saw potential in the collaboration, and encouraged them to write more.
- But seeing me up there might encourage them to write one of those books I'm desperate to read.
- He encouraged her to write about the danger to the park herself, and she did.
- I encouraged him to write letters to his family even though he didn't want to send them.
- A boy, raised by loving parents who encouraged him to write, wrote happy stories for many years.
- Some teachers encourage children to write letters to them about the books.
- While she was working as a manager, people encouraged her to write a book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.