"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one, the child is invited to write a story with the computer, choosing from a list of possible scenes.
- Students were then invited to write their own private thoughts for display on the trees.
- Students are invited to write about a woman that inspires them.
- Even 25 years later he was invited to write 2 book chapters in this area.
- For the second time, France was invited to write the script.
- Each student was invited to write something on a slip of paper.
- Visitors are invited to write pieces of their own history on the same time line.
- When children were invited to write letters to the show, 246,000 did so.
- The artist declares that the public is invited to write - as it was the last thing to do before the cut of a hand.
- Invited to write a poem for the occasion, he rose to read it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.