"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was inspired to write a book about the area.
- She was inspired to write by her high school teacher.
- Strong saw many things in Europe which inspired her to write.
- It is not just children who are inspired to write.
- A change of scene might inspire you to write better.
- So I was inspired by it to write the song.
- He was inspired to write a novel based on that experience.
- He did not win but the contest inspire him to write more books.
- He was even inspired to write a poem on the subject.
- At the same time, Mary was inspired to write her classic work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.