"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whichever kind of story you choose to write, it won't be easy.
- Can the world actually be this tilted, or is that just how we choose to write about it?
- So which one do you choose to write an article to attack?
- An anonymous author chooses to write in the name of another.
- The school hosting a tournament may choose to write all the questions used.
- In order to fix this she chooses to write a love story but does not know where to begin.
- The survivors went to college, and some of them chose to write.
- Never be embarrassed or ashamed about anything you choose to write.
- "What you choose to write about in code is very important," he said.
- So he chose to write them intermittently with other work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.