"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also intends to write her mother later on in the evening.
- I intended to write Donald a few words anyway, about what happened.
- Since he only intended to write about Sweden, no other book would be possible.
- "I intend to write an article about this trial for an American magazine."
- I intended to write a book to which people my age would respond.
- She intended to write a more academic work in later years which never came about.
- He intended to write the book to pay off his creditors.
- I intend to write them in reference to this matter.
- At that time he was intending to write in English.
- And I intend to write a real story whether you like it or not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.