"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few times, he had considered writing to the old man, but he'd never been able to find anything to say.
- Perhaps you should consider writing about something else for a living.
- I took the chance to ask him if he would ever consider writing a song with me.
- They would never have considered writing a will had this bit of charity not come along.
- I've actually considered writing you an email asking what happened.
- I would not even consider writing a letter without consulting him.
- Did you ever consider writing a straight memoir rather than a family history?
- He had never really considered writing fiction until urged to do so by his wife.
- In 1997 he began to consider writing an opera, but abandoned the idea.
- In later years, Rodgers was asked if he had considered writing an opera.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.