"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This sample led to a commission to write her first novel for teenagers.
- My silence during all these years is one reason that led me to write this book.
- It led him to write at an early age, including what he later called some "rather dramatic novels."
- It also led to the urge to write a book.
- Stevens' study of history led him to write many articles and several books about the subject.
- In 1963, his first short story was published, which led to invitations to write films.
- His personal experiences in the war led him to write a book about it.
- Such was the original idea which led me to write five pieces of two minutes each.
- "Maybe it's just all those influences" that led her to write about the end of the world as we know it, she said.
- These books, and others, are what led him to write some of his most famous novels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.