"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And then the idea came to me to write a play about having to pay to get access to water."
- A brief history of how I came to write these two books may illustrate both.
- Anyone coming in to write a letter did not usually even notice them.
- It is a place where I would like to go and come back to write a book about.
- This woman has come from far away to write about your people.
- "You came to write about my life, without telling me."
- "I came first of all to write my book," he said.
- After all, he came to write those books the papers go on about.
- Thus, when I came to write, there were very few material obstacles in my way.
- Apparently, all was clear until he came to write a final name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.