"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While they won't allow her to write just yet, she does participate.
- Of course, this is probably just because I will be allowing him to write again.
- And they've got some forms that allow you to write to your senator.
- I always hoped she would allow herself to write a more moving novel.
- The court allowed him to write the address on a piece of paper, rather than state it publicly.
- These abilities allowed him to write over 30 books and articles.
- "He would never allow you to write undignified things about him."
- If the Commissioner wants to give teachers the choice of what to teach, he must allow them to write the tests.
- My life style doesn't allow me to write as much as I would like to.
- The letter just wouldn't allow itself to be written.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.