"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And I don't think we should start writing the history books until the final results are in."
- But I haven't been able to start writing my book.
- He'd even started writing a story which he thought would make a very good moving picture.
- After a few months, he was even able to start writing again.
- He must have started writing his book a long time ago.
- As time went by, she also started writing short stories.
- In May 1998, he started writing to the judge on his case.
- He started writing his own music by the age of 17.
- In 1690 she allowed him to start writing to her.
- He has started writing at the age of 12 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.