"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was then asked to write a series for young people.
- They asked him to write more in order to have enough for a full book.
- It was only a few days later that the children asked to write another story.
- "Then I will not have to ask you to write him a note."
- The Local newspaper has asked you to write your story.
- They were also asked to write about 'John' finding himself at the top of his medical school.
- She liked what I did and asked me to write some more.
- It was then, he said, that she asked him to write the music.
- The students had been asked to write about rain without using the word.
- When she was 16 years old, a Sunday school teacher asked her to write a story for the church magazine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.