"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think we're going to write happy music though.
- I'm going to write that down so I can remember it.
- Now comes the big question: What are you going to write about?
- Then I went into the kitchen to write my note.
- "When are you going to write something else for me?"
- But I'm not going to write it all down every time.
- He went on to write for the agency from 1932 to 1944.
- People are always going to write and say what they want to.
- That is why so many of the people I am going to write about are no longer living.
- You were going to write and tell me where she is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.