"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Syntax is a set of rules governing how words combine to form grammatical meanings.
- Over time, the words combined to form "Tarkeshwar".
- Chippewa also generally uses an adjective-noun order; however, sometimes the two words are modified and combine to form a single word.
- Hence, the two words combine to form the word Biate which means 'worshipper'.
- The people are more expansive in their complaining, but their words merely combine elements by now all too familiar.
- These words would all have the same or a very similar score and would combine exponentially into word paths.
- A word will combine with a group of words or phrases to denote further meaning.
- His words and actions combined, bringing her swiftly to a torturing climax.
- These two words combine to form the name "Yagakkara" which changed into Yakkara in due course of time.
- "The words combine with the flame to summon the demon," Rose explained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.