"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, there was something almost contemptuous in his use of the word nigger.
- Some commentators took exception to the film's frequent use of the word "nigger".
- One group of black youngsters is uneasy about the word "nigger," even if used only among themselves.
- Lewis is angry because Jeremy used the word "nigger" in class the day before.
- I don't use the word nigger and all that stuff.
- Objections to the book are based on the repeated use of the word nigger.
- Some black critics were not pleased with the play due to its usage of the word nigger.
- Some said the word "nigger" had been shouted at them last week by protesters outside the school.
- The word nigger, which was in general use as a dog's name at the time, has since become culturally unacceptable.
- The use of the word nigger was censored for the American market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.