"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As part of the goal of universalization, the word "Jew" is not used in the entire play.
- She wrote in even larger letters the word jews.
- In the present paper I shall allow myself to use the word Jew as if it stood for both religion and race.
- I could not remember that my father at home had ever even used the word Jew.
- The word Jew was sacred to my family for being not the sign but the symbol of something we all deeply intuited.
- Every time he said the word "Jew" the classroom went funny.
- The professor, he says, taught him the "magic word Jew."
- They are beginning to use the word 'Jew' again.
- People coughed the word 'Jew' in their hand as they passed me in the hallway.
- "He never pronounced the word Jew after the war," she said in the 1990 interview.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.