"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One need not waste words or pity over the woman whom he had left.
- I could see that this other Speaker was one who did not waste words - he got right down to the subject at hand.
- He was not one to waste emotion - or words.
- I am not a man to waste words getting to the point.
- He knew anyway, and there was no need for me to waste words with him.
- She wasn't one to waste words in a tight spot.
- Nathan was young, but he had already learned not to waste words over a phone.
- The other men took off in a hurry without wasting words.
- Susan wasn't the type to waste words once a decision was made, so she headed for the cat we had come in.
- Not a word was wasted; they were neither of them given to wasting words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.