"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The food industry, which might prefer seeing every American become vegan to being forced to put the word "cancer" on its products, is worried.
- For one thing, she rarely used the word "cancer" during our appointments.
- The word cancer is a frightening word in our language.
- She does not know the clinical details of her illness, especially not the word cancer.
- What did feel when you first heard the word "cancer" in the same sentence as your name?
- But even the British manufacturers preferred not to use the word cancer at first.
- Theo visits friend, but can't bring himself to say the word cancer.
- She died at 91 without ever hearing the word cancer .
- For example, some patients don't like to use the word cancer.
- Within memory of many Americans the word "cancer" was once almost taboo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.