"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here, he struggles to write his name, and they don't seem to get many spelling words.
- I couldn't tell you what spelling words were written on the blackboard.
- We play, study spelling words and hang out at our favorite playgrounds.
- At one point she lets him teach her his spelling words: "It was tense in a quiet-house way.
- Twenty-six hands wrote out creative versions of the spelling words, some that would bear no relationship to any word ever written in the English language.
- And Kayla should go over her spelling words on the drive in.
- "You have your spelling words all written down?"
- In language arts we've been working on some cross-media spelling words.
- She had easily worked her way through her spelling words and grammar homework, but found a math problem a challenge.
- The twins returned to the living room and reported that they had practiced their spelling words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.