"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name was thought to be a Native American word for "welcome".
- American words may use a "z" instead of an "s".
- Take that truly American word that says so much about life here: networking.
- The name comes from the Native American word for "sweet waters."
- The name is from an American Indian word for "elk".
- You've got a lot of -what is the American word?
- "I'm glad to hear it," responded the king, smiling at the use of her American word.
- Thanks to Hollywood and television, almost everyone in the world knew that one distinctly American word.
- Surely we should not be palmed off with any sort of American word play?
- Its name comes from a Native American word for "fire".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.